Tuesday, March 1, 2016

DNA Test

I have been stuck in my tree for a while. I just don't have more information to keep going. I need to find more documents to get more information about my ancestor.
So since I haven't had too much luck, I decided to give a chance to the DNA tests from Ancestry.com and let me tell you is full of surprises.

I was born in Mexico, so I knew my results would show Native American. But to tell you the truth, I thought it would show more that just 53% . The 43% is full of surprises.

I'm sharing my results here so that you can see how fun it is to find out all the information that is hidden in our DNA.

My DNA results.

If you are curious about where you are coming from, I recommend you start working on your family tree. And if you get stuck like me, give the DNA test a try.

No comments: